Amy Coachman is the wife of former Professional Wrestling Commentor, Jonathan Coachman. They are proud parents of two children namely, kayana Coachman and Jj Coachman.
Amy coachman, Bachelor of Science degree, graduated in 2005 in biotechnology. She became a student ambassador for ISU, achieving an Academic Scholarship which is given to women who show excellence in the Science field. She is a Personal trainer and is CPR certified and is currently an Immunotherapy sales specialist. Since 2015, she has been working for Valeant Pharmaceuticals. She also worked at 'Braintree Labs and Dendreon'. She is a native of Lowa who studied at Pella Community High School. She was a collegiate Athlete at Lowa State University.
According to her LinkedIn, she experienced training at Lowa State University as well as North Carolina that included patients with insulin pumps, COPD, pregnancy, and high risk cardiovascular patients.
Brand Manager, Provenge Immunotherapy,
Hartford, Connecticut area
All about Jonathan Coachman
He is married to stunning Amy Coachman and is blessed with two children. He has been married to his longtime girlfriend and has no past or present dating records. He is aged 42 years, Height 6 feet 3 inch, was born on August 12th, 1972, Birth sign Leo. He was born in McPherson, Kansas city, America. He has been working for Television.
Jonathan Coachman, a.k.a 'The coach', was a basketball player in college and played the role of announcer, for football. He was Occasional wrestler, commentator as well as announcer for WWE. He is an American Sports Interviewer. He is known for announcing in WWE!
The list to his career is unending -
· Hosted Coach & Company, a nationally syndicated Radio program that airs on ESPN radio.
· He also makes Guest appearances and Fill-in on the ESPN show 'First Take'.
· Studio Host for New York Nicks Game
· He lends his voice talents to the video game 'Black College Football Xperience'.
· He also called College Basketball for CN8.
· He was a Sports Anchor as well as reporter at KAKE in Kansas.
· He also worked as a Correspondent for Kansas City News Station, which is known as KMBC-TV.
· He also made a special appearance during WWE's live event at Madison Square Garden.
· He left WWE to begin his career with ESPN, having weekly sitdown interviews with WWE wrestlers on Sportscenter.
· He works passionately on making his voice interesting. He is currently working with ESPN and his work is to interview the mega WWE superstars.
· His salaries boosted his Net worth to Millions to Dollars, and He enjoys a great Salary of $175,000 at WWE. He was a Raw General Manager from the year 2006 to 2007. Net worth $2 million, Salary earned $500k!
@thecoachESPN 121,253 followers on Twitter
Instagram - 2065 followers with many intresting pictures.