Sharon Mobley Stow is wedded to CNN's senior White House Correspondent, Jim Acosta. Sharon and Jim shared more than 24 years of happy matrimony. The couple came together in formal matrimony in 1994, arranged a private wedding with just closed one's invited. Sharon is licensed to practice as a registered nurse in Marlyland, license granted on september 14th, 2015. She was born and brought up in Maryland, United States. She met Jim at James Madison University, Virginia. She keeps her life private and is enjoying her personal and professional life. They are blessed with two beautiful daughters and one handsome son.
Jim Acosta and Career
Abilio James Acosta was born on April 17th, 1971. Recently divorced Jim Acosta is embracing his single life in Washington. The couple silently split earlier this year and filed a divorce. The handsome Jim is 5 feet 10 inches, well maintained body, enjoying his life after divorce. He graduated from Annandale High School in 1989. He majored in Mass Communications and minored in Political Sciences at James Madison University. Soon after college he got into Radio, then made a jump over to the Broadcast TV. He has been playing strong in his career in Journalism. He is aged 46 years. He is a renowned personality in American Television.
He has been a permanent in the network's coverage of President Trump's administration. He made a Presidential trip to Saudi Arabia, which is quite talked about. He is a fixature to cover the Obama administration from the White House and around the world. He earns a handsome amount of Salary $300,000 at CNN and additionally earns while working as a Columnist, Website writing and Teaching Journalism. He has also earned from ads and endorsements Jim has also worked as the National Political Correspondent of CNN. The Cuban American Jim Acosta and his family have a Net worth of around $2.5 million.
· He has travelled with GOP presidential candidate to the UK, Israel, and Poland, covering the latest campaign developments.
· He travelled to Cuba to cover President Obama at a rare news conference featuring Obama and the President of Cuba Raul Castro. He has written quite an informative Blog of his visit to Cuba.
· Jim Accosta challenged President Obama on his administration strategy for destroying the terrorist organization called ISIS at a National TV News Conference in November 2015
· When he was in school, he was very active in Broadcasting. During those days he worked in WXJM and WSVA.
· he has also worked for Radio station WMAL
· worked as a Desk Assistant in WTTG-TV
· he has worked as a Reporter and substitute Anchor in WBIR-TV in 1995
· Jim was promoted to the be the National Political Correspondent in February 2012
· working for CNN since April 2007.
· worked for CBS Newspath
· awarded with News and Documentary Emmy award for outstanding live coverage of a current news story
He very much has his presence on Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
@acosta 438,453 followers on Twitter
27.9K followers on Instagram,5893 followers on Facebook