Don't Miss: Chris Jacobs
Don't Miss: Chris Jacobs
Kristen Welker was born to Julie Welker and Harvey Welker, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, America in mid 1970's, July 1st. Her birth sign is Cancer. She is aged 41 years. Her father was an engineer and mother real estate agent and both are quite stable financially. Her father is White American and mother African American. She graduated from Germantown Friends School in 1994. She is a major in History from Harvard College, Bachelor of Arts in 1988. She also studied Spanish language in Madrid. She was dating Andrew Mulroney, a senior software developer at Kimmel Centre. She currently resides in Washington, district of Columbia. She enjoys watching Sports and Reality Tv shows as her pastime. She likes working-out which includes running.
Kristen got married on 4th march 2017 to John Hughes, aged 59, to which he said when he saw her for the first time, he thought to himself she was so out of his league but went winning her heart finally with his personality. He was very happy with himself about winning the heart of such a beautiful girl She is a NBC news correspondent. She felt she has never ever dated a man like him. She was charmed by John's intellect, she felt he valued her work in a way like no other. He proposed her at a memorial that overlook the Potomac river, he shared that he wanted to propose in a place where she could walk by years later and tell her kids that this was the spot where she got proposed. The wedding took place at Hyatt at the Bellevue hotel in Philadelphia. She shares to never give up hope on meeting someone special, they will come your way in the most natural way, love took its time for me.
Kristen Welker is currently working on NBC, as a White House Correspondent in Washington. She has been on NBC nightly news and is renowned as a Tv Journalist and Correspondent from the United States. She was listed number 4 in 2014 as the 'Most beautiful 50 people in Politics by the Hill website'. She has gathered much fame for her work.
Her Prominent works Achievements -
· She worked for ABC affiliates WLNE-TV.
· She worked for KRCR-TV in California.
· She worked for NBC affiliate WCAU in 2005.
· she works with various Journalists like Hallie Jackson, who is the Chief White House Correspondent for NBC
· serviced to NBC Universal , Burbank Bureau as Correspondent
· She has travelled around the world with esteemed Personalities. She even covered Obama administration and 2012 Presidential Campaign
· She has contributed much to cover American Politics
· She has worked as a Reporter and a weekend Anchor
· She has worked along with President Obama, Vice-President Biden, and Michelle Obama.
She enjoys a lucrative Salary and Net worth of around $2.5 million!
@kristen.welker 12.2k followers on Instagram.
@kwelkernbc 116,357 followers on Twitter.
Kristen and John's wedding pictures are flooded everywhere on the social media.
Last Modified: Mar 8, 2020